Monday, July 19, 2010

Ants in the pants!


July 19th
Total Miles-0

Eugene, OR

Been having an amazing time with close friends, as well as new friends in the freak capital of America. Great going away party last evening for a dear friend of Tami and Dave, as she is moving away from the area. Drinks of many different shades, colors, actions, and outcomes.

Getting the need to hit the road once again. As I stay here parked in the driveway getting weaker, Charley's out there in the jungle getting stronger.

Shit. Eugene.
I'm still only in Eugene.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mike !!!


"Did you ever know that you're my hero..you're everything I would like to be..."


It goes without saying...but YOU DA MAN !!!

Can't resist the Apocalypse Now quotes...so here's one right back at ya..

SELL THE HOUSE
SELL THE CAR
SELL THE KIDS
FIND SOMEONE ELSE
FORGET IT
I'M NEVER COMING BACK
FORGET IT

-Ed M